Wednesday, November 26, 2008

With it being the week of Thanksgiving I figured it would a good time to share some of the things I praise God for everyday. So here are the top 5...

1.) My salvation-not only does this impact my forever; I really cannot imagine waking up every morning without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

2.) Gwen-I married the most amazing woman on earth who I could not live without.

3.) Eli-The birth of my son has been such a blessing. Everyday he gives me new reasons to praise the Creator. I cannot wait to see what God will do through him!

4.) My extended family-Eli has grandparents, aunts, and uncles that love him but more importantly love God first. He is surrounded by great examples.

5.) My church-not only does this mean God has blessed me with employment. But more so I love what I do for a living and get to serve along side the best church staff in the country!

No comments: